I own a D3 and when D4 was announced with 16 MP it got my attention. After reading all the specs I was seriously disappointed not to mention the price increase. Cars are getting better but the price sometimes gets even lower not higher.
I will list what things I don't like about Nikon D4.
- Record button near the shutter button: It's a camera not a camcorder, yes I know it can shoot 1080HD...
- Two new 'sub-selectors' on the rear: Nikon why you keep adding more awkward buttons to touch them accidentally and ruin my day?
- 2 Type of memory cards: If it was 2 XQD then it would be just fine. I trust Sony more than any other brand, from professional experience of course.
- Connectivity: Still USB 2.0, for real? come on...
- Price: $5,999.95, yes is a lot for me. D3s was $5,199.95.
No I wont Buy a Nikon D4.
Thank you for reading.