Monday, February 28, 2011

24 Inches LED Monitors High Definition

2 Best Choices 

LG W2486L-PF 24'' LED PIANO BLACK

SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER BX2431 LED BLACK

Why?

Their screen is LED, which means better quality in colors and brightness. The most important though is low power consumption. This 2  monitors consume no more than 28 Watts.

Their both 24 Inches, the response time is 2ms and their resolution is 1920 x 1080. I highlighted with red the vertical resolution to point out that is FULL HD. Their are plenty of monitors that are 1050, be careful with that. You can't change the resolution of LCD monitors and expect to be ok, is fixed. That's the only downside.


24 Inches Screen is pretty big, for me that I use photoshop it's also 1 of the best choice for size. Some will say is not too big. Spending too many hours on a screen is not good for the eyes so I will stick with 24, I wont buy bigger than that.

My choice is the LG, I tried to get one but is out of stock for now. I own a 22 inch LG and I' m happy with it. If I don't manage to buy the LG I will get the Samsung.


Both are great.

Referral Link: http://www.retrevo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post.This is nice led monitors having good image quality.According to me it is a good product having efficient output.

    ReplyDelete